Tuesday 5 July 2016

Kris Jenner: "I cried myself to sleep for three years praying Rob would get better"

Rob Kardashian and Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner revealed her fears for Rob Kardashian before her once troubled son found love with Blac Chyna.
The momager was just as shocked as the rest of the family to learn her only son was engaged to her daughter's nemesis - and expecting a baby - after just a few months.

But despite the drama surrounding their union, Kris says all she wants is for Rob to be happy.
Speaking on the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the star is discussing Rob's engagement and baby bombshell with Kim and Khloe.
"I think I cried myself to sleep for three years just praying he would feel and get better," she admits

"I was telling Kourtney and Kim it was, like, wait till your kids grow up and you face some real life challenges with everyone and then you realize what a mum really goes through - even when your kids are adults."
Kris, 60, was the first person to clear the air with Rob, who stayed out of the limelight for years as he battled his demons, and Blac Chyna.
"It feels so good to have had the conversation with Rob and Chyna. I said, 'Look, I just want Rob to be joyful and happy and productive. And he goes, ‘Mum, I’m really happy. This is what I want,’ so..." Kris tells Khloe after she flips out when she discovers Blac and Kylie had made up.
more photos after cut.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment