Thursday 21 July 2016

Gwen Stefani lost lead role to Angelina Jolie

Gwen Stefani Gwen Stefani



Speaking with Howard Stern, "The Voice USA" coach revealed that she was nearly cast to play the character Jane Smith in the 2005 movie "Mr and Mrs Smith," a role that eventually went to Angelina Jolie, who later got married to the film's lead actor, Brad Pitt.
"I feel like I almost got it. I went to a bunch of auditions," the 46-year-old said.  “It was very competitive and I wanted to do it, but I wanted to do music more.”

"Mr and Mr Smith" tells the story of a bored married couple who find out that they are both secret assassins.
The 2005 movie initiated an on-set romance between Jolie and Pitt, who was then married to Jennifer Aniston. Pitt and Aniston broke up amid reports he had cheated on her with Jolie.

No comments:

Post a Comment